Terms and conditions
Article 1 – Identity of the seller
Article 2 – Applicability
Article 3 – Our offer and your order
Article 4 – Return and cancellation policy
Article 5 – The price
Article 6 – Payment
Article 7 – Conformity/ Compliance and guarantee / warranty
Article 8 – Delivery and execution
Article 9 – Duration
Article 10 – Force Majeure
Article 11 – Intellectual property
Article 12 – Complaints and disputes
Article 1 Identity of the seller
Phone number: +324 95 15 45 47
IBAN: BE66 7360 2423 8243
Article 2 Applicability
- Our terms and conditions apply to any offer from us as Merchant to you as Consumer (any natural person who obtains or uses marketed products or services, exclusively for non-professional purposes).
- We deliver both nationally and internationally. (See rates and prices by country)
- To place an order, you must be at least 18 years old. If you are under 18, we ask you to let your parents or legal guardian place the order. If we notice a minor places an order, we can refuse this order.
- Placing an order on our website counts as explicit acceptance of our terms and conditions that are always available on the website.
Article 3 Our offer and your order
- If an offer has a limited duration or is subject to certain conditions, we will mention this explicitly in our offer.
- We always describe as complete and accurate as possible what we sell to you and how the ordering process will go. The description is sufficiently detailed in any case to allow you to make a proper evaluation. If we make use of pictures, than they are a true and realistic representation of the offered goods and/or services. But making a mistake is human and if we obviously made a mistake, we are not obligated to still deliver.
- Your order is complete and the agreement between us is final once we confirm your order by e-mail and once we have received approval by the issuer of the card for payment transactions with credit or debit cards. We accept payments with credit card or online banking. If the issuer of the card refuses to agree with your payment to us, we cannot be held responsible for delays in delivery and/or non-delivery of your order. Orders with no valid payment on the name of the registered cardholder will not be accepted or processed.
- To purchase a product, you add the product to your shopping cart. Afterwards you fill in your contact and billing information. Then you choose the method of delivery: send to a certain address. You confirm your order by pressing the button with the caption “Checkout”.
- In case of late payment by the customer or problems with payments for previous orders, Fait D’Hiver is entitled to terminate the agreement.
IBAN: BE66 7360 2423 8243
Article 4 Return and cancellation policy
- If you purchase goods and/or services from us, you have, in the next 14 days starting from the day of delivery or the closing of the agreement, the right to decide if you want to keep the purchased goods or not. In those 14 days you can send back the goods without having to pay a fine (the cost of returning the goods you have to pay yourself). Within 14 days after we got back your order or you indicated that you want to withdraw from the contract, we will refund the full price of the order with the same method of payment with which you have paid or, if desired, using a different method of payment.
- The direct costs of returning the goods to us are at your expense.
- Be aware! Pre-orders or orders bought with a discount (couponcode or sale) cannot be returned.
- We are allowed to withhold the refund until we have received the goods or you have demonstrated and proved that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earliest.
- During the first 14 days after delivery, we expect you to take care of your order and the packaging. If you still want to return the goods as described above, you can unpack and/or use them only to the extent to be able to assess whether you want to keep them or not. Returned goods may be tried on to see if they fit, but must not be used. If you send the goods, this should be done together with the original packaging, with all the accessories and in original condition, packaging and taking into account our instructions below.
- Fait D’Hiver has the right to refuse returned goods or to only refund part of the amount paid, when they suspect that the product was opened and/or used by the customer.
- If a product is returned that, according to Fait D’Hiver, has been damaged due to an act of the customer, Fait D’Hiver has the right to keep part of the amount paid as a compensation for the depreciation of the product as result of damage.
- If the customer has enjoyed the advantage of free shipping over 100 euros and the order amount after return is less than 100 euros, Fait D’Hiver has the right to still charge the shipping fee by reducing the refund or coupon code with the shipping costs.
- You can return your return package via post or courier.
Article 5 The prices
- During the period we mention in our offer, our prices do not change, except for price changes due to changes in tax rates.
- Our prices include all taxes, VAT and services. You will never get any surprises. We can, however, decide to charge the shipping fee on top of the purchase price. In that case, we always mention this before you place your final purchase.
Article 6 Payment
- We can only accept payment through the payment modules on our website.
- To guarantee secure online payment and the security of you personal data, transaction data is sent over the Internet encrypted with SSL Technology. To pay with SSL you don’t need any special software. You can recognize a secure SSL connection by the “lock” in the bottom status bar of your browser.
Article 7 Conformity/ Compliance and guarantee / warranty
- We guarantee that our goods are in conformity to your order and meet the normal expectations you may have of it, taking the specifications of the product into account. Of course we also guarantee that our goods meet all existing laws at the time of your order.
Article 8 Delivery and execution
- All goods and services are delivered to the address specified by you when you place your order. Fait D’Hiver can in no way be held responsible for mistakes made by the customer when entering the delivery- and/or billing address and may cause delays in delivery or inability to deliver the products ordered.
- The delivery time is different for every country. These delivery times are only indicative and therefore no rights can be derived from this.
- All products ordered before friday 16:00 CEST/CET will be send the same day. Beware that products will not be delivered throughout the weekend!
- If an item is no longer available, it will appear next to the item.
- If we are not able to deliver on time, we will always notify you before the end of the anticipated delivery date. If we don’t, you can renounce freely from your order. In this case we will pay you back the right amount within 30 days after cancellation.
- Our shipments always happen at our risk. This means you don’t have to worry about goods getting lost on their way to you. However, if you return goods to us within 14 days after purchase because you’d rather not keep them, you are responsible for the transportation to us.
- If the goods shipped by us are damaged during the transportation, do not correspond to the items mentioned on your list of orders or don’t match the items you ordered, you should notify us as soon as possible and certainly within 3 days after delivery. Also send the products back to us within 14 calendar days after receiving the products. The costs for returning the goods are in this case at our expense.
- We cannot be held responsible for any consequential damage due to a late delivery or non-delivery by the transporter appointed by the company. In such cases our liability remains limited to the value of the products that were proven the customer did not receive them.
Article 9 Force Majeure
- In case of force majeure we are not obligated to fulfil our obligations. In that case we may suspend our obligations for the duration of the force majeure or we permanently terminate the contract.
- Force majeure is any circumstance beyond our will and control, which prevents full or partial fulfilment of our obligations. With this we understand strikes, fires, business failures, power failures, failures in (telecommunication-) networks or connections or communication systems used and/or the not being available at any time from our website, non- or late delivery by suppliers or other third parties, …
Article 11 Intellectual property
- Our website, logos, texts, pictures, names and in general all our communication are protected by intellectual property rights which lie either with us, with our suppliers or with other titleholders.
- It is forbidden to make use of and/or make adaptations to the intellectual property rights as described in this article. This means it is forbidden to copy or reproduce for example drawings, pictures, names, texts, logos, colour combinations, etc.… without our prior and explicit written permission.
Article 12 Complaints and disputes
- Ofcourse we hope that all our customers are always 100% satisfied. If, however, there still would be complaints about our services, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do everything in our power to deal with your complaints within seven days.
- On every agreement we close with our customers, wherever they live, only the Belgian law applies. In the case of a dispute only the competent Belgian courts have jurisdiction. Where for reasons of international law, yet another law is applicable, there will be in the first place reverted to the Belgian Law on Market Practices and Consumer Protection for an interpretation of the current general condition.